Sunday, June 6, 2010

DAMN YOU HOT WEATHER!

Alright, summer just started and its already miserable.  I'm constantly congested, its boiling outside, and I am constantly wanting a nap.  To add to the chaos, cold round two has decided to attack my baby!  I can only hope that it won't be like last time.  Throwing up is no fun for baby. 

So what do I do to combat this evil summer?  Obviously, I am staying inside is my number one priority.  Its fine to get out every once in a while, but not for very long.  I am also downing ice water like my life depended on it.  In reality, it kind of does.  But the ice water is probably the greatest thing ever.  I also end up walking around the house with as little clothing as possible without being in just a bra and panties.  This is not something I would normally do if I were to go out because I do NOT want anyone seeing me in short shorts or a tank top (for the most part). 

I really, really like the winter, and, no matter how many times my mom talks about hating the snow and not being able to have a safe drive in winter weather, I am kinda deadset on moving north one day in the somewhat near future.  I need cold.  I really need cold.  If you think about it, it is far easier to keep warm than it is to cool off.  You can only take off so much to keep the hot weather at bay, but you can pile the clothes on until you can hardly move if you'd like!  So, if you can't find me, that would be because I am hiding in my daughter's room, the only room in the house that gets really cold.  I'll be sprawled out on the floor, contemplating pouring my ice water directly on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment