Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Oh Backpain

My back is killing me.  I'm about at the point that I can't take it anymore.  Bella isn't that big or anything but she's still getting the best of me!  I am avoiding all pain medications for the time being, so I have to find a new solution.

I thought "Ok, let's go get a message!"  HAHA, if I had the money to just say that and it be true then maybe I'd consider that an option.  I've also thought heating pads but I don't know how much I trust it.  I'm definitley not gonna use IcyHot, as much as I've loved it in the past.

No, I am looking for a more hollistic solution to this problem.  So, I am asking YOU what your solution would be!  Whatever will take the edge off the pain that I don't have to buy.  I'm attempting to save money.  If there is a food or some weird combination of household items that might help, please enlighten me!  I need relief!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Elle Fowler said...

Epsom salt baths helped me a ton, and I LOVE non-electric heating pads! Try a clay pad with a cover you can microwave. They stay warm long enough to do the job but won't give ya cancer ;)

Also, try stretching several times a day. Cat-cow positions in yoga help!

klcalder said...

Epsom salts! Genius! I use them for my feet all the time. Good call!

Amanda said...

Amber necklaces work for mommies too!! I have arthritis and was having a bad flare up. I bought one, and it has worked wonders!! Definitely use heating pads!!!

klcalder said...

Yeah I'm working the heat angle. If I can avoid spending money will :). Thus asking about home remedies! But epsom salt baths and heating pads will be my first trick.

Post a Comment