Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Arabella!

Today is a great day.  Two years ago, I gave birth to my sweet girl.  It really is hard to believe on some level.  I feel like it's been two years, but that's mostly because it's been a long road.  We've never had any major, life altering problems with her, but many things have taken quite a bit of work.  However, what child ISN'T worth all of your strength and energy for years to come?  Not one! 

Arabella is my petite ballerina.  She's just a sliver bigger than her brother, she has more energy than five toddlers, and she's smarter than Steve and I combined.  She hates new foods only to love them three months later.  She still wants her bottles, because, damn it, Jude has one too!  She sings everything she can remember and she shakes her booty while she does it.  She kisses her family and tells us she loves us.  She's everything I've ever wanted in life and more.  And right now, she's throwing apples on the floor :).

Happy 2nd Birthday, Arabella Nicole!

No comments:

Post a Comment