Monday, March 29, 2010

I have a sickness

Seriously, what the title says.  This sickness I speak of is buying baby clothes when I probably don't need any for Belle.  BUT THEY'RE SO CUTE!  Althought, I don't buy just any clothes.  I am very partial to the Carter's brand.  Their onsies are always adorable and they fit my kiddo more so than other brand I've come across.  She's not very long, but she is very slim.  The Carter's brand onsies accomodate her body.  And they look really freakin' cute on her! 

There is a part of me that wishes it was just as easy to buy clothes for myself.  My mind is completely gone when it comes to myself.  I can't find anything that I think looks good on me.  In turn, I end up wearing maternity clothes that don't sag off my body.  This often leads me to think, "I'd be skewered alive by Stacy and Clinton!"  Can't lie though, that would be totally amazing to be on What Not To Wear.  If for no other reason, I would have $5000 to spend on clothes that I actually do think look good on me.  Then again, I'd probably just a couple Coach bags and some kick ass shoes.....but I suppose we'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment