Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I've got personality!

Taking personality tests are kind of alot of fun!  I like to know what my answers and actions say about me.  It's also super creepy when they peg you fairly closely to how you actually are in real life.  Some of the personality traits that they say you have are there, but perhaps you've never noticed them. 

I find it interesting that the test I took a little while ago stated that I have trouble letting people in at first, but, after a while, my lack of trust dissappates after some time.  It's true, I can be quite suspicious of people's motives and I think that's something that has developed over time.  Perhaps it has something to do with low self esteem or hearing about all of the horrible things that happen in the world, but I tend to assume that if someone I'm not familiar with is being friendly with me, something is behind it. 

Although I can be suspicious of others, I don't have much trouble letting someone into my heart and soul.  I don't let my suspicions get the better of me.  I am willing to share stories and talk candidly about life with people who want to do the same.  I enjoy sharing my thoughts and opinions, and I try to do so without judging others.  In doing this, I have met and become friends with some really amazing and very different people throughout my life.  I am privy to all kinds of walks and ways of life because of my friends and I love that about my life!  It's those people that get me through the day.  Even the little things that some of them will do can brighten my day.  So suspicious or not, letting people in is the best and coolest thing anyone can do and I don't forsee myself changing that anytime soon.

Social Butterfly Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment