Sunday, March 21, 2010

OMG Snow in spring!  Kinda cool right.  At least it gave us a chance to get pictures of Belle in the snow, sort of.  We put her in her cute bear suit and went outside to take pictures, but really, there was no way she was going in the snow.  She didn't even want to be in the suit, as seen here:








NOT A FAN!









But still, we were able to get evidence that it did snow in her first year!














The other exciting news for Arabella was that she can now eat rice cereal.  Yum.  It does have to be a certain type because of her food allergies, but that's ok.  I mean really, how can organic be BAD for the baby?  Not at all, that's what I thought.

I can safely say that feeding Belle with a spoon is probably the funniest thing we've done so far.  It's not the prettiest of affairs, but it is very entertaining!








Yummy cereal.









This is quite an adventure, I must say.  Next on the list, flying.  Can't lie.  I'm a little scared about that one.  But it will be well worth it to see our Philly friends again and some of their little ones!

2 comments:

Elle Fowler said...

Give her something to drink during take off and landing! The swallowing helps keep their ears popping so the pressure doesn't build up and hurt them. Just a little tip I remember from the 16 hour flights with Meredith and Madison.

klcalder said...

LOL I just saw I had a comment! I heard that was a good way to go about it. Similar to chewing gum for adults. She's gonna be a handful on the plane I'm sure, but hopefully that will help out her anxiety as well as her discomfort!

Post a Comment