Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just let it go

Its 6 am and I've already had a breakdown today.  I think that this is just going to be the way things are from now on and I ought to get used to it.  I understand that I don't have a very stressful life, but I don't seem to cope well with any stress. 

Sometimes you just want to give up.

Sometimes you just need a vacation.

Sometimes you just want to walk away.

Then you realize that it isn't an option and you move on.

Just because you can't handle it does not mean that others have to suffer because of it, especially your kids.  Whatever ails you needs to be pushed aside and you've got to do your job.  Remember, its not about you anymore and you don't need to be selfish, even when you want to.  Just let it go.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I hope everything is okay!!!!

klcalder said...

Everything is fine. I am just irritable and have to remind myself to suck it up because life isn't as bad as I let myself think it is.

Post a Comment