Thursday, July 21, 2011

Make it Work

It's been 6 months since Jude was born, even though it doesn't really seem possible.  All along I've been making things work.  Feeding two kids at the same time.  Getting two kids to sleep at night, at the same time.  Getting two kids to take a nap at the same time.....working on that.  Keeping a house tidy....really bad at that still.  Keeping Steve and I fed.  There's always a laundry list of things that need to be done. 

I have a problem of making things as simple as possible.  Doing the bare minimum, if you will.  My goal for the rest of the year is to change that.  I want to find a way to make things work without sacrificing the quality of the outcome.  Things have been so up in the air for months now with this move looming over our heads that I haven't done much of anything I've intended to do.  Now, we're going to move in the next couple of months, and possible again shortly after that if we go find a house.  No more waiting.  All of the things I've wanted to do, its time to take the steps to make them reality.

I need to start setting my goals and looking at the steps I need to take to attain them.  I want a massive white board with sectioned off areas.  That would be great :).

No comments:

Post a Comment