Sunday, October 10, 2010

Keep the baby warm!

I'm on a quest to find something that will keep Bella warm at night that she will actually put up with.  Tonight's experiment is with footie pajamas.  My problem with them is that they don't fit to her body very well.  A onesie and pants fit much more closely to her body and allow her to move better than she can in a one piece anything.  And let me tell you, even in her sleep, this kid moves. 

For the first 15 minutes, she's been playing just fine.  Good start.  However, if anyone has any suggestions for other things I can try that don't involve anything loose, I'm game to hear them!

PS: Because she moves so much, I can just see her crumpling the blanket up due to her movement during sleep and then planting her face right in it....sounds like mommy's worst nightmare to me.

1 comment:

Elle Fowler said...

Long johns are my saving grace. They are pretty tight but she can still move in them. She is now capable of removing her diaper so I have to have something on her that she cannot get off! Target sells them and they rock!

Post a Comment