Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Possible hobby

Birthday photos are super fun to take.  Bella was so playful during her photo shoot.  She tried to attack the camera, multiple times.  She gave our photographer tons of smiles.  Bella just loves being the center of attention!

Only problem is that they cost so much money!  I think that I should make photography a hobby of mine.  An iPhone can only do so much.  There's also the fact that I can get some really cool photo software to enhance my photos. 

Some things are worth pouring money into, and I think that, over time, this will be one of those things!

1 comment:

Elle Fowler said...

I don't think you can ever go wrong investing in your kids pictures, and no one can capture their true self the way you can! You know them best! I think this is a wonderful idea! Plus...MORE BELLAPICS!

Post a Comment