Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Flying is easy

Seriously, flying is easy.  I didn't used to think so, but with a baby, I constantly had something to do.  The best part was that she didn't spend the entire ride crying.  Belle was actually quite calm except for the descent on the flight up to Philly.  I was thoroughly impressed!

The trip itself was super fun.  Best part would have to be the museum.  We saw Bodyworks, or in other words, lots and lots of body parts (mostly without skin).  Super cool if you ask me.  Then, we went through 3 or 4 more exhibits, all of which were interactive.  It was fun watching Steve try to drag a stroller through an enlarged replica of a heart.  He was successful, but barely.  I'm hoping we got video evidence of it!  I also got to see how Belle would react with other babies.  She didn't do very much, obviously, because she doesn't roll or sit up.  However, she got into a habit of observing Audrey and she's started to copy some of the things she did.  For instance, Belle has been talking VERY loudly since we have been home again.  I guess she thought it was fun.  She does enjoy it.

Our other big to do this week was trying veggies.  So far, its a big success.  Belle did fine with her first round of sweet potatoes and I'm hoping it stays that way!  Kinda messy though, which is always funny. 

That's all for now I suppose.  Nothing really to muse about right now, so until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment