Friday, April 30, 2010

I want a hungry baby!

What baby doesn't like eating?  Well, apparently mine doesn't.  I know that now she has a cold and that can make anyone lose their appitite, but even when she isn't sick she has trouble reaching her 24 ounces of formula a day.  I'm totally at a loss for why she just doesn't want to eat.  The only thing I can think of is that she still is rejecting the taste of her formula, but there isn't anything I can do about that.  I also can't go too crazy with the solids because her digestive system is still pretty immature (its taking forever to become strong enough to handle most foods!). 

Does anyone have a clue what I might be able to try to get her to eat!?!  We'll see her GI again on Monday, so I'll ask her as well, but it just seems like no one can give me a straight answer on the subject.  HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment