Tuesday, April 27, 2010

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!  I'm sick of it.  I am, I really am.  I know babies spit up, but for the love of all that is holy.  This child could fill a lake with her spit up (and no, I'm not drastically over shooting this).  The worst part is that I can never really pinpoint the reason.  Right now, I am sick and she is becoming sick, she's teething, she's starting solids, and she's got reflux and sensitive digestive system still!  I mean what do I pick from for my possible reason?  It could be one thing.  It could be a combination.  I don't know!

On the bright side, Arabella is getting closer to rolling over.  She did a couple of times on her own yesterday.  Its kinda exciting!  A bit annoying though, because what would take most children 20 minutes to a few days to learn, it takes mine a month.  I suppose it just makes everything that much more exciting when she reaches a milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment