Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Meet Jude Alexander!

FINALLY!  I have made it through the past 5 weeks.  I have waited with great anticipation to have this sonogram and see my baby again.  And of course, to find out if we were going to have a boy or a girl.  Well, in the sonogram room, while Randy was looking at the baby I made it known, again, that I thought we were going to have a girl.  Then when he started looking at the crotch area, I saw 3 white lines!  I thought, "OK, its totally a girl!"  That was when I said that out loud and got a good laugh from Randy.  He then informed me of the extra limb hanging out past those three white lines. 


The lines were really just the outline of his testicles.  I had to laugh, too, of course.  What a ridiculous mess up to make, but not an unreasonable one :).  After all, I am not an experienced sonographer!  Anyway, He went on to take more pictures, a couple of which show Jude's eye and its open.  It looks kinda creepy, but cute anyway because he is my kid after all.  It won't be quite so creepy later.


Jude is also measuring a week bigger than our due date.  This, of course, scares me a little because I would really prefer he not come as early as Bella did.  Its most likely that he will be around 2 weeks early, especially since he is measuring big, but I'll live so long as he isn't any earlier!  At least his room isn't measuring big.  In that respect, we are right on track!  So everything looks perfect and we couldn't be more pleased!  A healthy baby makes a happy mommy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When the sonogram first came up I saw what looked like boy parts and I said "See! It's a boy!" I don't think Kristi heard me though. In the end though, I was right :)

Post a Comment