Friday, September 3, 2010

Neuroticism at its best

So, I have become more and more neurotic everyday this week.  I am neurotic anyway, but I'm a little out of control.  I called Bella's pediatrician for the exact same thing I called them about last week.  At the time, it seemed like a major problem.  Yeah, it isn't.  And I felt like an idiot waiting for them to call back over nothing. 

This leads me to wonder if I need something to do.  A mom's group.  Perhaps do something at church?  I don't stay at home all day, everyday, but it is getting to the point that more than a few hours at home is driving me crazy.  Or maybe I need to learn how to calm myself when I start to feel a little crazy.

I would say I could bake, because that usually helps, but we are trying to save money and I would like to not gain too much weight this pregnancy :).  So now I search for ideas!

PS: I can also cling to my grape juice that is keeping my strong desire for red wine at bay.

1 comment:

Elle Fowler said...

It's hard being at home al the time! We all need a break! A mommy group sounds perfect!

Post a Comment